Re: Tribes of the 4 Seasons

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Benedict" <boycat_oh@...> wrote:

> I posted my 2 games from the MM contest to the files section.
>
> Tribes.pdf contains the rules to Tribes of the 4 Seasons.
>
> CapetoCairo.pdf contains the rules to goods from Cape to Cairo which is my attempt at a
> multiplayer version of Black Pawn Trucking (and using the BPT rules you can truck your Black
> Pawn across the Africa map as well).
>
> Phillip

Hi Phillip,

Recently I´ve played "from Cape to Cairo" and "Tribes of the 4 Seasons". I have a question about "Tribes of the 4 Seasons".

When "Moving a Shaman to a settlement", do I have to move it to a different settlement, or as the rules say:

The current player must move one Shaman from its present location (at the start of the game they are all off the board) to a different location.

(only to a different location, maybe in the same settlement)

Daniel