Re: [piecepack] Re: Tribes of the 4 Seasons

In other words:

Does the following rule, imply that the different location can be within the same settlement?

"The current player must move one Shaman from its present location (at the start of the game they are all off the board) to a different location. When moved the Shaman must be placed in an open quadrant orthogonally adjacent to any tribal marker in the new location with the restriction that only one Shaman may be present in any single settlement. "

Daniel