Re: Cardinal's Guards Rule Questions

Bill,

I'm glad the PDF version helped clear up your rules confusion (sometimes a picture IS worth a thousand words). Also pleased that you enjoyed playing Cardinal's Guards.

To answer your question: All movements must involve moving at least one tile. Entering the secret tunnel, and emerging on a corner tile, is already at least one tile of movement so it would be legal to stop on the corner tile if moving up against another mustketeer or a guard.

-Stephen