Re: [piecepack] Cardinal's Guards Rule Questions

Hi! I posted the questions to the Piecepack wiki so thanks for answering
them. Your answer to the last question raises another, though -- does a
musketeer's move "end" when he moves into the tunnel and emerges from a
corner tile (meaning that another musketeer may move), or is it necessary
that he continue moving?

I can post this question to the page if you like, but I'd suggest that you
may want to work the answer into the response to the last question.

Thanks!

Ethan