Re: Cardinal's Guards Rule Questions

I have altered the Piecepack Wiki question's answer to address Ethan's question.

http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/CardinalsGuards

The answer is that as the rules state "Musketeers move as "run-away rooks". That is, they move orthogonally, and they keep
moving until they come up against another musketeer or a guard". So mustkeers do not automatically stop when emerging from the secret castle tunnel. However, they *may* stop on the corner tile if coming up against a mustkeer or guard.

-Stephen Schoessow