Re: [piecepack] Re: Piecepack pyramid dimensions

Instead of pyramids I use these:

http://www.eaieducation.com/Product/530841/Stacking_Counters_-_Set_of_500.aspx

I've played Alien City and Martian Miners:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/40965/martian-miners

with them.

Daniel

On Sat, 22 Jun 2013 04:31:41 -0500, Edward S Rustin <ed@...> wrote:

Why not just buy a set of icehouse pyramids then?

On 22 Jun 2013, at 03:53, "kelvsyc" <kelvsyc@...> wrote:

> > I'm planning to cut some acrylic to assemble a set of piecepack pyramids. Does anyone know what the dimensions should be, and how thick the pyramids should be? What about other properties (hollow vs solid, etc.) of the pyramids?
> >>

> what do you want to play with them?

For now, I'm just looking for general purpose; no games in particular.