Re: A piecepack book I'm working on

Thanks Ron! I played Epic Funhouse yesterday and enjoyed it. I noticed some
of your games require additional piecepacks or other game systems - I
probably won't include them (at least not in this basic book), but I'll
definitely put the others in for the next release.

I thought you folks might like to see the nine suit piecepack that I
designed. The fish and acorn suits come in two colours - the ones I prefer,
and the ones that match the pawns and dice that I bought off of Ebay:
http://fossilbank.wikidot.com/local--files/entry:piecepack/NINEPIECEPACK.svg

It's under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike licence.

Cheers,

*Bill
*