Re: [piecepack] A piecepack book I'm working on

Hi Bill,

Consider this my public notice that all my existing piecepack games
(and the ones I've coauthored with Marty) are now licensed under
CC-BY-SA. If you need a more formal statement, please contact me
privately and I will do my best to accommodate you.

Best wishes,

Ron