A piecepack book I'm working on

Hi folks,

I thought you might be interested in the piecepack book I'm working on. It
contains all the public domain piecepack games that I could find. I've
rewritten or tweaked some of them to make them easier for beginners -
please let me know what you think.

If you know of any other public domain games or games under the Creative
Commons Attribution or Attribution-ShareAlike licences, please let me know
and I'll add them. Unfortunately, it looks like most use the GNU Free
Documentation License, which I'm not prepared to use.

Cheers,

*Bill
*