Re: [piecepack] New piecepack design

On 03-Oct-2015, 'Daniel Ajoy' da.ajoy@... [piecepack] wrote:
> New piecepack design by Evan Buskirk
> http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/122747/sharp-color-piecepack-design

Thanks for the link, but it doesn't let us see the design.

That is, it's in a walled garden: only people who choose to sign up to
that site get to see the design.

The document is declared to be under a free license (CC-By-3.0) but is
not available outside that private repository. Someone able to
participate at that forum, can you please bring this to the author's
attention?

Who here has access to download the documents? The apparent license
means anyone who receives it can redistribute it elsewhere. Can we see
the documents on the actual internet, instead of closed inside a
private repository?

--
 \      “My roommate got a pet elephant. Then it got lost. It's in the |
  `\                              apartment somewhere.” —Steven Wright |