Re: [piecepack] New piecepack design

On 03-Oct-2015, 'Daniel Ajoy' da.ajoy@... [piecepack] wrote:

> Here is the file.

Thanks, but I am pretty sure this forum does not allow file
attachments. Certainly I didn't see a document attached to your
message.

Can you put it on a public website, and link to it from the Piecepack
Wiki so more people can find it?

--
 \        “When I was a baby I kept a diary. Recently I was re-reading |
  `\   it, it said ‘Day 1: Still tired from the move. Day 2: Everybody |