A Piecepack with maximal modularity

Hi,

I've come to believe the best features of the PiecePack are related to its ability to interact with other generic components. I've thought of ways to maximize that interoperability.

I think these are the features that make (or could make) the Piecepack more modular:

* The size of the tile is exactly that of two dominoes side by side

* 4 Icehouse towers fit on a tile.

* 4 Stacking Counters fit on a tile. Many games that use Icehouse towers can be played using Stacking Counters.

* 4 Regular sized dice (or even a bit larger) fit on a tile.

* Use the Playing Cards symbols. This allows a standard deck of cards to be incorporated in the game. ( for something like the The Sutlers of Kansas, or other Greenbox games, or Ticket to Ride https://boardgamegeek.com/image/1915846/ticket-ride )

* Use colors red, blue, yellow and green. This allows pawns to be used from Sorry! or Mexican Train, or many other of these games: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/19091/red-blue-yellow-green

Daniel