Re: [piecepack] Re: some ideas about the backs of tiles

------- Forwarded message -------
From: "Trevor Davis" <trevor.l.davis@...>
To: da.ajoy@..., jade@...
Subject: Fwd: Message to piecepack group not approved
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2017 10:11:12 -0500

Hi Daniel (and Jessica),

Apparently my comment on adding hex-lines to tiles was not approved for the list.

Besides the design I attached a picture of another design I was toying with was:

1) Four diagonal lines with one line special (i.e. different color or perhaps two lines) which marks special corner and directionality for tile laying
2) Put suit symbol in one of six random places (sort of like a hexpack tile)

This would still be information-set compatible with normal piecepack games but would look a little less like a normal piecepack.

Best,

Trevor