Re: [piecepack] Re: New piecepack Facebook group

Yes, I agree that something had to be done and I applaud you for doing it.

Just a couple of days ago I was looking at the solo games on your table geeklist at BGG and thought it would be nice to have something like that for the piecepack, but I didn't immediately do anything about it. Now I have. Thanks for the inspiration to actually put my thoughts into action.

- Jessica