Re: [piecepack] Re: New piecepack Facebook group

On Mon, 05 Feb 2018 20:20:20 -0500, sshum2003@... [piecepack] <piecepack@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Really, the page is apparently private, as it demands I log in before I can see the page. (As I understand it) While facebook is higher profile, an individual group is no higher visibility then the # of "likers", which with not a whole lot of the Y! group going to move over, nor any likely website promotion. There probable won't be much in the way of increase visibility for the piecepack.

So, a better course of action would have been.... ?

Daniel