Re: New piecepack Facebook group

I'm not sure you understand how things propagate across Facebook. There certainly seem to be plenty of people joining the group so far, so I guess we'll see whether an active community forms there and provides more visibility. The thing is, you can't assume that everyone, or at least every gamer who might be interested in piecepack and hasn't heard of it already, has the same tastes or attitudes of the current group of fans, so I think it's a mistake to generalize on the strength of your own preferences. Again, it will be an interesting experiment and we'll see what happens.

Marty