RE: [piecepack] Re: New piecepack Facebook group

Google+ has some great communities

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Ben Finney ben+yahoogroups@... [piecepack]
Sent: Tuesday, 6 February 2018 12:36 PM
To: piecepack@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [piecepack] Re: New piecepack Facebook group

On 05-Feb-2018, 'Daniel Ajoy' da.ajoy@... [piecepack] wrote:
> So, a better course of action would have been.... ?

This is a fair response. I am one who is dead against joining Facebook
and my initial response was solely about that.

It is true that Yahoo now appears to be a dead end for community
forums. That makes it timely to look for ways to help the community
forum migrate somewhere else. I think Facebook is just another dead
end, but that does not speak against anyone working to set up a group
there.

So, I should also have initially said: Thank you to those acting to
help the Piecepack community continue and grow, using the resources
you have.

--
\ “You don't change the world by placidly finding your bliss — |
`\ you do it by focusing your discontent in productive ways.” |