Piecepack patch available (iron-on, sew-on, velcro)

Howdy piecepackers,

I just had a velcro piecepack patch made by Barefoot Sewing for my day bag, sport cap, emergency game kit, etc., and I thought you all might like to buy one too. These patches are pretty inexpensive -- about $10 depending on which options you choose. Please note that I don't profit from this in any way.

https://barefootsewing.com/piecepack-patch.html

I just ordered my patch today and haven't seen it yet, but I can vouch that the computer rendering usually looks very close to the actual fabric product.

Share and Enjoy!

Ron Hale-Evans