Contest status

So, the great majority of the competition playtesting concluded last weekend. All qualifying games have been playtested at least once, with the likelier candidates having been playtested multiple times. Most expansions have been tested at least once, if at all possible. The noncompeting entries (that is, mine and my collaborators') have been neglected in favor of the competing entries (all the other ones); I hope eventually they'll get some attention.

All that remains is testing a couple of edge cases, the judging, and the results writeup. Soon! :)

Ron Hale-Evans