A page of the best gaming-related humour, both by Seattle Cosmic members and from around the Internet.
- From Usenet, 1996: Cosmic Encounter Haiku. (One of these is by erstwhile Seattle Cosmologist, Lindsey Dubb.)
- MoreCosmicEncounterHaiku, by Seattle Cosmologist Paul_David_Unwin?, 2001.
- FakeZobmondoQuestions, for "That Crazy 'Would You Rather' Game", from the members of Seattle Cosmic. (Please, sir, I don't want to do either of those things, sir...) [Parental discretion is advised.]
- Hoom! Maps and Walking Directions ... On the Internet, no one knows you're a hobbit.
- This satirical Lord of the Rings Board Game is remarkably similar to Reiner Knizia's later design...
- The Lost Tiles of Carcassonne page explains what's missing from the official expansions.
- Misadventures in Gaming is a (mostly) hilarious series of articles by Dan Bosley on the Terminal City Gamers site.
- MistakesWereMade, by Seattle Cosmologist John_Braley?. Oops. (Now with answers!)
- Requiem for Boddy, by Matthew Baldwin, 2002. (You don't know who Mr. Boddy is? Get a Clue!)
- Something Awful Photoshop Phriday Board Games (parental discretion is advised).
- Something Awful Photoshop Phriday Board Game Reality (parental discretion is advised).
- WhichWouldYouRatherPlay: a metagame invented by Marty_Hale-Evans?.
- WinterPastimes: Stephen Leacock's, er, jolly look at the PartyGames of 1910.
- A scathing review of a certain famous strategy game. A positive review of its sequel. Mixed reviews at Funagain.