Proposals for improving the piecepack.

I have been fiddling around with a paper piecepack for a couple
days now and there are a couple things that I think could be
done to improve the piecepack.

1.  On the suit side of the tiles, it would be nice if the suit icon
appeared in all four corners of the tile.   I am currently working on
a game design where the tiles partially overlap to form a terraced
course, and the suit defines the characteristic of the space.  The
problem is with the suit in only one corner of the tile it is very
easy for the suit to become completely covered.   Granted with
thoughtful planning the suit can always be exposed, but it would
be much easier if the suit was just in all four corners of each tile.

2.  The pawns should have a facing indicator just like the coins
do.   It would be nice to have the players be able to have facing
indication without having to surrender  1/6 of the coins from the
set.

Just some thoughts.

Regards,
Rob.