Re: [piecepack] Directional Pawns?

On the subject of directional pawns:
Dave said:
> The solution we came up with was an optional accessory for piecepack,
> something that could be added to the pawns when a directional marker was
> needed.  That way they are only there when needed, and people who already
> have their piecepacks aren't left out.
>
> If you wanted to make it yourself rather cheaply, you could just get a
bunch
> of small rubber bands (very small) and put a mark on them.  Then slip them
> over the top or bottom of the pawn and there you go.  This may not be all
> that aesthetically pleasing, but it would work.

Another thing, that could be done is to use those little "dots" found at
most office supply stores, if you wanted you could put a tiny sticky-backed
dot on the "chest" of the pawns to indicate direction. I know Dave thinks
this is a silly idea but it would work, the other option would be to put a
mark on the pawns  yourself with a Sharpe, what to do about the Black Pawn I
am not sure, that's how the idea for dots came to me. Miniatures or pieces
from other games would work really well if they were handy, otherwise be
creative with items that are.

Just a thought.
Karol MMB
MG