Re: [piecepack] Second vs. First Edition piecepacks

Thank you Ron, one note - both sets are hand-stamped (by me infact).  The
stamps we had made for our art are much nicer than the ones we bought at the
store.

We strive to make quality games, we listen to the comments we get and we are
working on solutions - typically we don't publically discuss what we are
working on until it is done.

If you are having trouble w/ 2nd Edition boxes this might help- tiles go in
first, in a 2 x 3 x 4 tiles high grid, the coins must go side-up - in a row
of two (2 rows of one) between the box and tiles and between the dice and
box (with 2 flat along the bottom next to the dice), pawns go on top of the
dice and the 2 flat coins. Rulebook on top of the coins and rubberband the
lid on. The growing thickness of the rulebook makes the box a tighter fit
than it was at first.

We will be updating our webpages and hopefully adding some cool features in
the near future. I am interested to hear of any ideas folks might have for
either of the sites, particularly things you might like to see on the
www.piecepack.org site - Dave's idea about having the rules translated is
something that I think will help piecepack go global.

Thanks for reading! and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Karol MMB
Mesomorph Games
www.mesomorph.com