Re: [piecepack] Solo: A solitare game for PP -

David
I have a question, well actually two questions.
I've played several games and like the game so far. Although I only played the basic 4 x 5 setup but I'm sure the other boards will be just as fun.

Question One.
I am not sure what you mean when you say("You may now move a number of coins from tiles that have multiple coins
onto an adjacent orthogonal tile that has no coins") as far as movement direction goes.

Question Two

Can you move throught the board on the first version?
I came across this move while I was playing and there is no legal move If you can't.

Tim Schutz

Still love the game though. I plan to play it some more.