Re: [piecepack] Re: 'Weighted' coins for keeping score?

Tim Schutz wrote:

>   So if you wanted to show 20 points you would have to have  -1  +3   -9   +27

Well, yeah.  :)  Except it'd be more like -1 -9 +3 +27.  Sure, it's
math.  But join me in chanting the litany...

"Fifteen Two, Fifteen Four, Double Run for Eight, and His Nibs makes
Thirteen."

Yeah, it's not how everybody will choose to track scores.  But it won't
hurt any function of my piecepack in the least, so I'm adding it as an
option.