Re: [piecepack] Pawn upgrades: pawnplus

When putting together spec's for new pawns, it would be helpful for the
manufacturer(s) for you to find a source of already painted pawns. As
painting them by hand would increase the amount of time and effort and
therefore the cost of the piecepack.

I invite anyone wanting to see upgrades or added features to investigate and
find wholesale sources. This seems to be the most difficult part of
upgrading the set.

I am THEE one that makes the sets for Mesomorph Games, so I can say that I
am interested in additional features especially. Whether or not they will be
come reality for MG, I am not in charge of that (50% of the decision is mine
but that's it).

Is anyone else planning to make these sets for retail? The actual piecepack
as it stands or modified versions? Competition is good, unlike many other
industries, it pays to be supportive in this one - at least I feel it does.

-Karol