New file uploaded to piecepack

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the piecepack
group.

  File        : /Rulesets in progress/ForageRules.txt
  Uploaded by : karlvonl.geo <karlvonl@...>
  Description : These are the rules to my game Forage. Included at the end of the file are some variants that may turn out to be better final rule candidates than the original, so I'd like to get as many variants tested as possible.

You can access this file at the URL