Re: [piecepack] Re: Scrap the ratings?

> How can you claim abuses to system just because a game was only rated
> by two people and those people gave it low scores.  I find this to be
> laughable that your oppinion is that just because the only ratings
> that have been issued were low therefore the system is at fault for
> allowing fraudulent scores by some"one" who must have it out for you.

This whole ratings system thing is something that has been bothering me
almost since the day I put it in.  The votes for Kidsprout Jumboree were
only the latest example in a long pattern of abuse and misuse.

Anyway, it's all a moot point now, as I just removed the ratings from the
game page.  At some point in the (hopefully) not-too-distant future we'll
get some sort of alternate system in place.  For now, at least the table is
a little less cluttered.