Definition of flicking in glossary

--- In piecepack@y..., Mark Biggar <mark.a.biggar@a...> wrote:
> I just noticed that the Glossary file on www.piecepack.org already
> contains a definition of the term "flick":
>
>   v. to move a coin or other component using one's finger; to flick
> properly, the tip of the finger should begin on the table, and the
> motion of the finger should cause the fingernail to strike the edge
> of the coin.
>
> I'm not sure that this is the best definition we could have, but
> it's what we currently got.

   Probably should be more of a push than a strike.  Feel free to
rewrite the def as desired and let me know what the concensus is;
we'll get it changed in the glossary.  My only conviction is that the
thumb should not restrain and then release the finger... it should
merely be the motion of a single finger with no other digits involved.

Cheers,
James