Re: [piecepack] Re: [SR] Seattle Cosmic Game Night, 25 Jan 2003 (w/ Alien City)

On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 10:18:17PM -0000, Benedict <boycat_oh@...> wrote:
> --- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, Ron Hale-Evans
> <rwhe@l...> wrote:
> > The newsletter for the most recent Seattle Cosmic Game Night
> has been
> > posted, with plenty of photos.  Of special interest to
> piecepackers
> > is the account of another game of Alien City:
> >

> Great session reports from your games nights!

Thanks!

> Out of curiosity, how often would you say piecepack games hit
> the table?

You can see a rough list of games we played at least three times in
2002 here:

  http://www.ludism.org/scwiki/GamesWePlay

Piecepack games hit the table about 13 times in 2002, so a little
more than once a month.

> And Alien City is obviously popular with your group - are there any
> other piecepack games that hold group's interest in the same
> way?

Strangely enough, KidSprout Jumboree. :-) We played it three times in
2002.  Alien City is ahead in total number of plays for 2002-2003
combined, however.

         Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
           Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game &  Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/