Session Report for Dungeon Crawl on 2/1/03

Hi All,

The session report for a 3-player game of Dungeon Crawl is up on the
boardgamegeek:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/viewarticle.php3?threadid=4621

A couple things I forgot to mention in the report...
1) We took about 10 minutes to build the dungeon, then another 10
minutes to play.  (Since there was only one player-on-player attack,
the game went pretty quick.)
2) The traps and monsters were slightly easier than intended, as we
counted a roll equal to or greater than the trap/monster value as a
success, rather than strictly greater than as called for in the rules.

Cheers,
James