Post-Contest Info

After the Changing Landscapes Contest is over, games will NOT immediately be posted at www.piecepack.org. Instead authors are
encouraged to take the time to review their games, and make any changes they feel necessary - then submit a new version, that is
proofread and spell checked and contains a header similar to this (where you fill in the [ ]):

Title
A Changing Landscapes Game for the piecepack by [author(s) name(s)].
Version [#], [Date: e.g. "December 25, 1999"]
Copyright (c) [year] by [author(s) name(s)]
[#] players, [# or range] minutes

If the game only uses piecepack or components thereof an equipment list is not necessary. Please put any licensing agreement or
other type text at the end of the document - referenced only in the heading on the "Copyright" line if possible.

 submissions should be sent to "submissions @ piecepack . org" [without the spaces]

We will accept PDF or Word documents. If errors are found they will be highlighted and the game will be sent back to author to make
the actual corrections.

Please utilize the Glossary found at piecepack.org for the correct names of the piecepack components.

Once the games are posted up on piecepack.org, vendors can include them in their rulebooks. Per the contest rules - the rules will
be included in the winner's copy of the MG CD-ROM - the rules will be reformatted but the content will be the same as that of the
post at www.piecepack.org.

If you have any questions or complications getting the rules into PDF or Word file please contact me to work something else out.

This information will appear on www.piecepack.org in the next several days.
Thanks
Karol[wearing my shiny silver sparkly piecepack.org volunteer hat]
:-)