Games For the PP "stash"

As I reported earlier, I think a PP stash would be a good idea.
Looking over the prize of the Changing Landscapes contest, I see
that a 4 by 4 board apparently has games already made for it. This
incouraged me to "googlefish" for rules to 4x4 Games, and well their
are alot there. I saw a real interesting game, yet it requires 8
pieces...  so the dice and pawn would become more pieces. Anyhow,
anyone know of other 4x4 games (thats 4 tiles grid side up) we
can 'port' to the PP?  (Port meaning, take an exisiting game, and
make a ruleset for PP from it)