Reworking pp games for stand alone publication.

Are there any restrictions to doing this?

If a publisher developed interest in one of my games, for
example King Arthur's Court, and I redesigned it as a card game
with coin tokens - would I have to do anything about the fact that I
have a ruleset up on piecepack.org?

(Before anyone asks: no, this hasn't happened in reality, or even
any dreams I have had, I am just curious. And we have to have
something to talk about now that the contest judging period is
going to last 2 more weeks....)

Thanks
Phillip