RE: [piecepack] Reworking pp games for stand alone publication.

 > And we have to have
 > something to talk about now that the contest judging period is
 > going to last 2 more weeks....)

 > Thanks
 > Phillip

OK, so I guess I do feel guilty about that. Consequently I'll help try to
get this new discussion off the ground.

One consideration for trying to get a game published that was submitted to
one of the piecepack contests or that is on the piecepack rules CD is that
author does not own the game. This means that the publisher would not have
exclusive rights to it. This might not be important for some publishers but
it does mean that if a game were published and became popular, another
publisher could decide to also publish it without having to pay for the
right to do so. The specific artwork likely *would* be copyrighted though,
so that would have to be new.

-Mike Schoessow