Contest update

Hi folks,
We have 4 entries so far. I believe a few of you are still working
feverishly to finish the games created for the MG contest before the
deadline. Unlike in previous contests (non-MG piecepack contests), I will
not be able to man the computer station the entire day of the deadline. I
will send confirmations of receipt as soon as possible, what is important is
that you actually send the entry in before the posted deadline, not that
your confirmation is received in time. Be mindful that your entry should be
complete but also that you will have time to make changes after the contest
ends prior to going public with the rule set. If there are any questions
from the judge you will be able to answer them and adjust the rules
accordingly.

Right now there is a one in four shot of winning that $50 prize and
selection from inventory!

Let's widen those odds! :-)

Karol