Piecepack gear followup

On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 03:36:40PM -0800, Ron Hale-Evans wrote:
> I myself just ordered a nice stone-coloured baseball-style cap
> embroidered with the piecepack logo for about $11.00.  (The embroidery
> of the cap-sized version of the logo cost about $6.00, while the cap
> itself cost $4.50.)  Besides baseball hats, West Coast Awards can
> embroider winter ski caps, T-shirts, piquet polo shirts, jackets of
> many descriptions, duffel bags, and more.  If you're a big fat guy
> like me, you'll probably appreciate knowing that some of their shirts
> go up to 6XL.

I saw a sample version of my piecepack cap today.  It was beautiful!
They embroidered the sample cap they had in the store, so I couldn't
take it home, but I'll have my own identical cap on Friday (turnaround
is one week for embroidery orders).

Any Seattle Cosmic members who are reading this message (Tim S, Eric,
JT, Steve D), I plan to wear the cap to game night on Saturday, so you
can see it then.  I picked up several extra catalogs of embroiderables
to share.

> The contact information for West Coast Awards is below.
> Unfortunately, they don't show catalog items on their website, but you
> can get a big paper catalog from them just by asking.

The catalog you want to ask for is the 2003 Apparel Catalog (which
includes bags, etc. as well as clothing, but does not include
non-embroiderable items such as flashlights and ballpoints).

> You might want to wait until Tuesday to order your piecepack gear,
> even if you are excited and want to order some right away, because I
> need to visit them Monday after I send off the Trophy Cloth and
> finalise the details of the small (hat-sized) and medium
> (shirt-sized) piecepack logos.

This has been done.  Both small and medium logo art is finalised and
ready to go.  Fellers, it looks swell.

> West Coast Awards
> 515 East Smith
> Kent, WA 98031
> Tel: (253) 854-4973
> Fax: (253) 850-1521
> http://www.westcoastawards.com/

Ron H-E

--
       Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,