RE: [piecepack] Re: Piecepack gourmet

<UNLURK>

Speaking of the Peg Games at Cracker Barrel, not long ago I was inspired by
them create a two-player Icehouse game which would also fit the time frame
of waiting for your food to arrive. It could probably be easily modified for
use with the Piecepack.

Here is the Icehouse version:
http://home.neo.rr.com/danisaac/LooneyLabs/Games/IceSickle/IceSickle.htm

Perhaps for piecepack, use four of the board tiles to create a 4x4 grid, and
use the all four of each of the disks marked Ace, 2, and 3 (12 disks total).
However, this would flow that the person who placed first would get the
first jump, and that might be too much of an advantage, but playing a series
of two games with a different person starting first in each game should
still balance that out.

If anyone gives this a try, please let me know how it works out. Also let me
know if you have any comments on the rules page. I am not very happy with it
just yet, but haven't decided how to better write the rules up just yet.

- Dan

</UNLURK>