a new use

I know that PiecePack is mainly intended for abstract games, but I
did figure out an interesting use for them
I happen to collect some HeroClix, and they require a grid-like map
to play on, which is provided by the company in the starter set.
Well, PiecePack could be used in place of the maps, and make a moving
grid-map.  Pawns and such could be used as obsticles (grrrr....I
can't recall how to spell that)
I know this is different from its intended use, but hey, a new use is
a new use.  And the moving board would be like some otherworldly
place for Dr Strange or something.  (probably could work with their
other games, but I only get HeroClix, so I don't know)

Edward a.k.a. BananaMuncher9