Re: [piecepack] Pharaoh's Heir for 2?

Mike Schoessow wrote:

  Massimo, be sure to try 2-player New City if you haven't yet.

Yes, it's buried in the long "List of games I haven't played yet
but I'm eagerly awaiting to". I've read the rules of all PP games
and New City scored very high in my "rate-by-rules" system. The only
game higher than New City was "King Arthur's Court".

By the way, up to now the only PP game I've tried to play with my wife is
Alien City, which didn't work really well because it was too difficult
to visualize the street and calculate the distances on the board.
Probably it wasn't a brilliant idea to go through PP games in alphabetical
order :)

--
Massimo Biasotto               phone: +39 049 8068383
INFN - Lab. Naz. di Legnaro    fax:   +39 049 641925