Response

I added my two cents to two cents already added. Someone new to the
group asked a question. I clarified one of the rules in the most
recent competitions. I dont want the new member to have any
confusion with what the comunity means by

"The game must utilize a piecepack and preferably should
make use of some of the unique aspects of the piecepack."

 Apparently I was confused by this myself, before the judging.

 I then offered my perception of what happened.  And as I asked,
have been corrected.

 Obviously some members dont think along the same lines as I do.
This should not keep my thoughts away from the group. Let me be
clear and understood on this; I found the last contest slightly
hypocritical. Again, I may have used sharp words to express my take
on the entire situation. It was a situation regardless of how I
responded.(it was also a situation if I didn't respond). Piecepack
being a different and realatively new format can excel with new and
unique ideas as well as old standards.