How to Identify a particular coin or tile.

Is there a standard or convention in refering to a specific tile or
coin? I used hyphenated nomenclature in "Berlin" and while this
seems cumbersome, is there an easier way to reference
specific "bits" ? If there is, which characteristic of the bit
should taken precendence?

I figured that there are only 6 formats.(Subsititute every instance
of "coin" for "tile" when referencing tiles) Perhaps we should vote
for the "best" form? I personaly like  Color/Item/Value

Blue-coin-ace - Color/Item/Value
Ace-coin-blue - Value/Item/Color
Coin-ace-blue - Item/Value/Color
Blue-ace-coin - Color/Value/Item
Coin-blue-ace - Item/Color/Value
Ace-blue-coin - Value/Color/Item

Perhaps this next question needs its own Post, but it is along the
same lines of specific Identification.

How can we Differeniate between Piecepack Coins, and Legal Currency
Coins? I would assume that we could simply state "coin" or "coin-
money". However, what if the game spends piecepack coins as money?