Re: [piecepack] New Game - Pawnopoly

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Electronicwaffle
  To: piecepack@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 2:53 PM
  Subject: [piecepack] New Game - Pawnopoly

  >I am in a frenzy with development right now, for the contest and
  >other wise. I was moving around my bits and hit upon a tile layout I
  >never used before. This along with just looking at my piecepack for
  >inconsistancies (See Dice Inconsistancies Part2-Tiles)  caused a
  >monopoly-esque game to begin to form in my mind. I wrote the game
  >Pawnopoly from it, and will post it in the files section.

  I too have a piecepack game inspired by Monopoly that I haven't posted. It's called Hotel Magnate, and is designed to be less luck dependent and more auction intensive than Monopoly. The main thing that has kept it from being completed to my satisfaction is my (probably pig-headed) insistence that it not require components outside the piecepack (such as money or property markers, etc). I have solved these problems, *sort of*, but not entirely to my satisfaction.

  -Mike Schoessow