Thoughts on Pawnopoly... anyone?

The game seems to run long as I have it posted in the files section.
Any ideas on how to shorten this? In my testing, it seems that the
roll used to move the pawn has a high probability. (Aside from the
current second roll, as the rules state currently)
For those of you familiar with my other games, I will call this
attribute the "Berlin" mechanic. Should I allow this mechanic into
Pawnopoly?

I also sense that with the random layout of the tiles each time, It
would be nice to have tiles with certain attributes as well. (As I
mention in the rules as they are now) Is this a good or a bad thing
to do? I mean, sure we all love Crazy 8's Uno and Mao (The "father"
of Crazy 8s and Uno) but can this function well in a 'board' game?
(I think we all agree Pawnopoly is a 'board' game) Being familiar
with Magic The Gathering, I cant help but create new mechanics on
the scale of MTG mechanics. (Not the exact same mechanics mind you,
the scope will be the same.) I have tons of Ideas, should I include
them in the ruleset, as a supplement to the ruleset, or in an
advanced version of pawnopoly? Yet to take it even further...  can
we use this "recipting" concept in other ways?  Or should it be more
like a "passport"?

Here is what I mean by "recipting";
Take the concept of having a tile face up, with its matching coin on
the tile, the first one to land on this tile would receive the coin
as a recipt... to prove he was the first there. (Pawnopoly uses this
concept to approximate "Title Deeds" or what Properties certain
players own.) Please excuse me if another Piecepack game already
uses this concept/mechanic.

Eric