Re: [piecepack] Re: Personal Expanded piecepack

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Iain Cheyne
  To: piecepack@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 1:35 AM
  Subject: [piecepack] Re: Personal Expanded piecepack

  >I like the piecepackplus idea, but I don't know how much support
  >there is for it.

  Support for it wasn't my point. Anybody who wants one can create their own, and my post was meant simply to stimulate discussion of ideas and thoughts for those who are interested. Each person's piecepackplus might be different, depending on what their purpose is and what additional games or game types they would like to accomodate.

  -Mike Schoessow