Re: 2,400 Dollars...... The Pawnop. Score Card.

> I admit that the score card is not othodox.
> It uses the piecepack in a new way. This should be a plus not a
> minus.
> I dont think it is that different, given every game that has a
score
> card requires some learning on use.

It is a plus to use the piecepack in a new way and I think you did a
great job. Personally I just think it easier to keep things simple.
I learned how to use money years ago and have been using it for
almost all my life so there is nothing new for me to learn, it's
pretty much automatic. Now I have to learn a new method for keeping
track. Which means not only do I have to learn the basic rules of
game play, I also have to learn a new way to track my money.

PS I haven't read the rules to Pawnopoly or played it yet so I might
be totally wrong here.