Re: 2,400 Dollars...... The Pawnop. Score Card.

Because I don't want Pawnopoly to have that much extra baggage. All
Pawnopoly needs is one additonal standard die and score cards. 5
Additional items only. I think in Monopoly each player gets 5 one
dollar bills...   FYI: Monopoly ships with just over 15,000 dollars.
Each score card can track 2,400 dollars. 4 players and that means 9
thousand dollars plus total if only 4 players play... for a game
with half the spaces.  I admit that the score card is not othodox.
It uses the piecepack in a new way. This should be a plus not a
minus.
I dont think it is that different, given every game that has a score
card requires some learning on use.

For convience I think a card is a lot better than bringing so many
more items along. Given the size and the use of just two bits, I
think it would be harder to track a higher amount than 2,400.

Eric