Re: 2,400 Dollars...... The Pawnop. Score Card.

This is all interesting and I'm sure it works, but it does look a
little complicated and will take time to learn. Why not simply use
play money? New City also has a unique system for keeping track of
money and it works well, but when I played it; half way through the
game we decided to dump it and use play money instead, which made
the game a lot more enjoyable and let me use all of my brain for
playing the game.

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Electronicwaffle"
<electronicwaffle@y...> wrote:
> Yes, I've been working on this since my last post. Almost non
stop.
> I devised a way to track up to 2,400 units using only one
Piecepack
> Die, and one Piecepack coin (The null coin).
> It was interesting, to see how high I could go, and how small I
> could make the card itself.  I dont think I could do any better.
> If you can, and still keep the same size, and use only one d6 and
> one coin, please let me know.
>
> The score card is in the Ruleset folder.
>
> Let me explain the score card. The use of the die and coin depend
on
> the
> To the right is the ones column. Place the null coin (Face down)
on