2,400 Dollars...... The Pawnop. Score Card.

Yes, I've been working on this since my last post. Almost non stop.
I devised a way to track up to 2,400 units using only one Piecepack
Die, and one Piecepack coin (The null coin).
It was interesting, to see how high I could go, and how small I
could make the card itself.  I dont think I could do any better.
If you can, and still keep the same size, and use only one d6 and
one coin, please let me know.

The score card is in the Ruleset folder.

Let me explain the score card. The use of the die and coin depend on
the
To the right is the ones column. Place the null coin (Face down) on
the value of your ones digit.

The middle has 10s through the number 690. (The die rests on
the "tens" digit, the face up value of the die is the hundreds
digit.) The null face of the coin indicates a Zero for the hundreds.

The left has 700 through 1,190. (The die is now the tens digit,
Nulls here indicate a value of "60" , when the null is moved to a 7,
8 or, 9 it simply means the number it is on is now the tens value.

But Eric!! thats only half the numbers!!!

once you are past 1,199 simply turn the null coin over. (A face up
null coin indicates 1,200 units)

I think this is a workable scorecard, and given the fact that all
that is needed is a standard D6 and a coin, it is inherently
piecepack friendly.

I think  for Pawnopoly and hopefully other piecepack games, this is
a good solution. I have yet to put prices on Pawnopoly properties,
but that is another kettle of fish.

If anyone has comments on my score card, please let me know.
If you wish to use it in your games, simply credit me with the
design, and that it came from "Pawnopoly".

The Score Card is a GIF file for the time being, and will be in the
ruleset folder momentarily upon this post.

-Eric