Re: 2,400 Dollars...... The Pawnop. Score Card.

> PS I haven't read the rules to Pawnopoly or played it yet so I
might
> be totally wrong here.

Tim, Thats ok, I haven't re-done the rules to even use money yet.
You would think that this would be a relatively minor edit, but I
think I will have to scrap everything. I also debate if I should
keep the 'free' version around. With that Book on how Monopoly was a
scandal and how (I think) it sprang forth from the quaker (not
Amish) version to teach kids the evils of Business.

Im working on how to price the tiles, and what amount of money
should be the starting amount. I Guess that 750  is around a good
number. Monopoly starts players with 1,500. Pawnopoly is roughly
half the size of a monopoly board, so I think this is agood estimate.

I think that the coins are perfect to be the "Title Deeds" to the
coresponding tile. I guess rent paid could be based on the value of
the coin.....the price being the value of a tile times its suit (I
would guess that the 'natural' rank order could fit,,, thus making a
5-Sun-Tile  the Board Walk of the game...    Yet, place in a random
matter mind you.   So little to do, and so much time to do it
in,..   Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it...

Eric